Salary: $95,006.08 - $115,521.12 Annually
Location: San Jose Metropolitan Area, CA
Job Type: Full-Time
Department: District Attorney
Job Number: 21-V7G-A
Closing: 3/19/2021 11:59 PM PacificDescription
Under general supervision, to perform a variety of crime-related statistical analyses to identify crime trends and develop tactical crime prevention strategies.Typical Tasks
The selected candidate must successfully pass a full background investigation prior to appointment.
- Provides investigative analytical support for major crime investigations that are highly confidential in nature;
- Maps, records and monitors criminal intelligence utilizing advanced computer software to identify statistical trends in criminal activity;
- Collects raw data from a variety of law enforcement sources to convert into criminal intelligence information;
- Gathers data from electronic multi-media sources and performs analysis of digital information to identify crime related activity;
- Develops and conducts presentations/visual aides to demonstrate findings related to trends/facts of a particular case before law enforcement personnel, the court, and other community stakeholders;
- Collaborates and confers with Federal, State and local law enforcement agencies to participate in tactical operational planning and development;
- Provides real-time analytical support in the areas of subject identification and link analysis, and provides various timelines for on-going investigations;
- Prepares and maintains confidential data, files and reports related to crime analysis;
- May testify in court;
- May be assigned as a Disaster Service Worker, as required;
- Performs other related duties as required.
Click here to apply now!