Salary: $7,887.79 - $10,128.07 Monthly
Location: City of Stockton, CA
Job Type: Full-Time (Probationary)
Job Number: 0621-05282
Closing: 7/23/2021 5:00 PM Pacific
Under direction or general direction plans, manages, and coordinates the activities and work of the Records, Property, Evidence/Identification, Telecommunications and Crime Analyst Sections of the Stockton Police Department; performs other related duties as assigned.PRINCIPAL DUTIES (Illustrative Only)
- Directs, manages, and reviews the work of assigned staff engaged in support and/or technical law enforcement work to assure operations are performed in accordance with departmental policy and procedure and applicable state and federal laws.
- Provides specialized support services and supervision within assigned area.
- Develops and directs the implementation of goals, objectives, programs, policies, procedures, and work standards for the section.
- Participates in staff selection and provides direction in professional development.
- Researches, analyzes, recommends, and implements current industry best practices and technological advances as applicable to assigned area.
- Represents the Department in dealings with the public and other governmental and private agencies and businesses.
- Makes decisions on behalf of the Department in the absence of superiors in accordance with departmental policies, rules, regulations, and procedures.
- Prepares and reviews reports, correspondence, recommendations, and other types of departmental records and documentation concerning the activities of the assigned area.
- Develops and/or administers section budget; monitors and authorizes expenditure.
- Provides technical guidance and assists in resolving complex issues.
- Manages various analytical studies; prepares reports, correspondence and a variety of written materials.
Click here to apply now!