The San Mateo Police Department is recruiting for a new Crime & Intelligence Analyst. Please review the attached job announcement and forward to anyone you think may be interested.
Accepting Applications (first 50): October 16-30, 2023
Interviews: November 9, 2023
Application Link: https://www.calopps.org/san-mateo/job-20434272
Salary & Benefits
- Salary: $8,771 - $10,456 /month
- Comprehensive benefits package including generous paid leave and health benefits
- CalPERS retirement (2% @ 55 for classic members; 2% @ 62 for new members). Classic employees contribute 8.30% to CalPERS and New members contribute 6.75% to CalPERS.
- Participation in the Social Security Program
- Programs: Deferred Compensation plan with City match up to 1.0% of base salary and contribution of 1.5% of base salary and 0.25% city contribution to a Retirement Health Savings Account
- Executive Leave: 48 hours for FLSA Exempt Employees
- Bilingual Differential: $90 bi-weekly (if applicable)
- Free Fitness classes through City of San Mateo Parks and Recreation, Employee Assistance Program, and Credit Union Membership
- This classification is represented by the San Mateo Management Association
- For more information, please refer to the San Mateo Management Association Benefit Sheet document.